We had a great weekend just hanging out with a slightly sick little Turner this weekend. She had a low grade fever and a nasty cough for a few days, but dealt with it well and is feeling much better. We spent the weekend watching too much TV and just hanging out together which was great and we haven't had a weekend with no real plans in months!
This was the first time Turner has been sick that she has been able to tell us at all how she felt. Saturday morning we asked her how she was feeling when we noticed she had a fever and she said, "I feel a little bad". Too cute!
This morning I woke up with the "crud" and said to Turner, "Mommy has your illness". She apparently doesn't know the word "illness" and got very upset with me and said that I couldn't have it and she wanted it back!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment