Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lions, Tigers and Bahn Bo! Oh My!

Tuan's mom gave us some Banh bo (Vietnamese steamed rice cake), and Turner loves it! Last night she was asking for it by it's Vietnamese name which is amazing since I think she only heard Tuan say it once when I asked him what it was! She has the greatest memory ever!

For the past month or two Turner will alternate between calling us some version of Mommy and Daddy and sometimes calling Tuan "Lion" and calling me "Tiger". When we are "Lion" and "Tiger" she is most often "Penguin". We have no idea where this came from, but she is consistent with it and it is cute. I may have even written about this before. Anyway...

Typically, when I go to get Turner up in the mornings she will respond to my "Good Morning, Turner" with a grunt or even sometimes, "I don't want to say Good Morning". Usually, right after that Pepper will walk in and Turner will say "Good Morning, Pepper". Well, yesterday morning I said my usual, "Good Morning, Turner" and she responded, "Welcome back, Tiger! Did you have a good day at STU?"

What? Too funny!

No comments: