Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
Turner is still making great observations and saying the cutest things...here are some of my favs:
- While I was picking Turner up from school after 12 days away she looked at me and said, "Mommy, Can I come back tomorrow?". She actually has said this practically everyday since we got back. I am so glad she loves her daycare.
- For awhile now, Turner has been obsessed with reading The Berenstain Bear's Too Much Junkfood. She will ask for us to read "a special book", and we'll hold up books and ask, "is this book special?". Finally she will tell us that "Junk Food is special".
- She regularly repeats things that I feel quite certain she has heard the grown ups at her daycare say, here are some examples
- "Don't forget to sign out" in a very sing song voice as we leave daycare
- "I woke up sad"-I assume this may be what they say to kids who wake up grumpy from nap
- "I've got an idea", this is particularly funny because if you ask her what it is she seems completely confused by your follow up question
- "Something's missing"-same as "I've got an idea", follow up questions are lost on her

The weekend after our trip, Tuan's parents brought Amber and Dylin up to visit. Turner had so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment