- One more about 2 weeks ago, I got Turner up and took her into our room like I always do to get her dressed for the day. She heard Tuan cough from the bathroom and said, "Daddy", I confirmed that it was daddy and then went over to the bed, she insisted on seeing him, so I took her into the bathroom where Tuan was taking his shower. She peeked in and they said good morning to each other. I then took her back out into the bedroom and put her down on the bed, she looked at me with a bit of a worried expression and said, "Daddy, naked"!
- Although, we don't really like for Turner to tell us no, we have found it a bit more tolerable when she says it one of these ways, "No Way, Mommy" or "Noooooooooo", like she's being silly.
- When you ask Turner what her name is she very quickly says her full name, it is really cute! She kind of says it with the style of "Hercules" in the dinner scene of The Nutty Professor!
- This is probably the funniest thing to us that Turner has recently started doing. If you ask her a question that requires thought, she will go "mmmmmmmmm" (like she's thinking) and then smack her lips together. It took us forever to figure out who she was imitating, and she just started doing it all of a sudden and then we finally realized that Tuan does it! Funny how subtle it was to us, but she picked it up and made it so much bigger!
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
This is such a fun age!
I know I have said this before, but we are having such fun with Turner these days (inspite of the many "nos"). Here are some other cute little things I didn't want to forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment