The other night as we were getting Turner ready for bed, she balanced the lid of her diaper rash cream tube on her chest, held her arms over her head and said "Ta Da" just like she had magically pulled a rabbit out of her hat! It was so funny! On Saturday as we were driving somewhere, she was mimmicking something Tuan had done by putting her shirt on her head and again acting as if she had done some wonderful magic. She is too funny!
Yesterday, as we were getting dressed for church, Turner pointed to the TV and when I said that what she was pointing to was a spider, she starting doing a hand gesture as if singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider". I decided to just see if that is what she was doing by singing the song to her, and sure enough she knew all the motions, and would clap everytime we sang it. I always feel ashamed when I accidentally discover she knows things that we had no idea about, but I guess that means our daycare money is being well spent. We also learned that she knows some motions to "The Wheels on the Bus" thanks to Ms. Ashley singing it to her at our church picnic yesterday. She seemed to be doing the wheels and the wipers!
Speaking of the church picnic, Turner was dirtier than I have ever seen her, but had so much fun watching people, walking around and eating watermelon. She was kind of in her own sweet little world, but really seemed to be taking it all in!
Another thing I have been meaning to write about on here, is how much Turner reminds me of my Granny when we she walks. They have the same walk and I hope I can find some old video of Granny to prove it. It is so precious to see such a likeness to my Granny who I miss so much! She would've been absolutely IN LOVE with Turner, I think she even has some of Granny's personality and definitely her sense of humor!
We have been able to go to Music on the Square a few times this summer in our little town and Turner always has so much fun. Typically she is everywhere playing with people's dogs and chasing kids, but this week, she was so laid back and mellow and so precious (as usual) to spend time with! Here she is enjoying a bit of alone time on the curb!


1 comment:
She is too much!!!
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment