Well, we are finally in our third trimester! I can't believe it! It is exciting and scary to think of all the things we still need to do before Turner joins us at home. Probably the one thing that is bothering me the most is the state of our basement. I have been putting off organizing down there for months and now it is really aggravating me that I haven't done it already! I guess that may be a sign that nesting is starting to set in.
Today I have a new symptom that seems to be most likely related to my sciatic nerve problem that has already been plaguing my hips. My right foot and lower leg have been numb practically all day. I have a chiropractor appointment later this week so hopefully he can help give me some relief.
All is good though, just counting down the days!
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment