

Yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound and we are happy to report that our baby is seemingly perfectly formed and healthy! I am still adjusting to the idea that I am going to be the mother of a baby girl, but we are both very happy and excited. Here are some ultrasound pictures! I wish I could remember all the measurements and stuff, maybe mom, dad or Tuan remembers and can post in a comment. I do remember that the baby's head is approximately 17 cm in diameter. We were able to see the baby moving around and she was very protective of her "parts" so it took us a while and some prodding to determine that she was a girl! The coolest thing was to see her open her mouth and swallow and put her hands on her hip and cheek. How cool!

3 comments:
I knew it was a girl. I was more concern about the initial health of the baby. The doctor told us that everything is normal. I think her head is bigger than normal. She's already a cute girl.
Congratulation.
I soooo excited for you guys.
More pictures...
Congraulations...
I was so excited to hear that it is a girl.I know that she will be absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment