I have been feeling completely wiped out this past week and a had a bit of cramping. I thought I was just about to "start", but after a few days of tiredness, bloating and cramping I decided to go ahead and take a pregnancy test as a fluke. Well, it was positive, so I took another one and it was positive and about 4 more...ALL POSITIVE. So I took a ton of tests between Friday evening and Saturday morning.
Tuan was golfing with friends all day Saturday so I couldn't really call and tell him and I had Orientation and a wedding all day on Saturday so I finally got to tell him on Saturday night, but we couldn't talk long because our friend Mark was in town and staying with us.
He is really excited, and I am too, but I am also very scared and afraid to get too excited. I am also really upset that I allowed myself to find out on a Saturday when I couldn't go see a doctor. I am going to stop by the doctor's office tomorrow morning and hopefully they will see me. It is kind of weird timing because I just started seeing a specialist a few weeks ago to see why we have had so much trouble staying pregnant. I was suppose to do three different blood tests at different times in my cycle and then go for an exam, but I only got one of them done. So now, he doesn't really know what he needs to know about me. BUT...everyone keeps telling me that losing 3 pregnancies is definitely not common, so hopefully it won't be a problem.
I have been basically just laying around all day today with an enormous sinus headache. I had to stop taking my allergy meds and I it has been raining, so I should've known I was going to get a headache.
Okay, so here we go again!

No comments:
Post a Comment