Wednesday, June 07, 2006
No News MAY Not Necessarily Mean Bad News
I had more blood drawn today to check my HCG levels again, I will know the results later today, but the technician at least gave me some information. She noted that my levels had been rising and we both agreed that they probably weren't rising enough, but then she commented that this happens a lot. I asked her if it ever turns out good and she said that it turns out okay a lot. This was reassuring, even though I am afraid to get my hopes up to much. Everytime I talk to one of the doctor's they won't tell me anything, I guess they don't want to be held to something, but that is emotionally draining. It was nice to hear that things could still be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment