Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I can't believe this is my body...

My body is doing such weird things. I haven't really gained any weight, but my pants are so tight. Yesterday, I went shopping for some looser pants, but decided that skirts are the way to go. I found some great elastic waisted skirts and longer t-shirts at Old Navy that work now and will work for awhile. In the summer, skirts are much better anyway! The weirdest "symptom" I have noticed so far is that when I start to get hungry, I start to feel sick and then I don't want to eat. Not a grea cycle! I force myself to eat and then I usually feel a bit better. Also, I feel the worst of the day around lunch time-3pm or so. I must have "afternoon sickness", but even then it is not too bad. If only I could sleep better, I think I would feel even better, I have to get up too often to go to the bathroom to get any good rest at night.

I have started a personalized exercise plan from Baby Fit and love the tools on What to Expect. I have also ordered this silly baby book just for laughs, Baby's First Tattoo, and this DVD and Book Set as recommended by Dr. Phil, The Happiest Baby on the Block. I am also reading the What to Expect with You are Expecting book (great information) and the Pregnancy Bible (great pictures). I may or may not be a good mom, but as least I will be well read. The challenge is reading my homework assignments before reading this stuff. Luckily, I am only taking two online classes now, so I don't have to spend 6 hours a week in class.

Tuan has been amazing to me, by the way. He is so good to let me rest and to do things around the house.

No comments: