Turner and I went to her first water bugs class sponsored by our local parks and rec on Saturday! She LOVED it! If you ask her what she did on Saturday she will say "swimming lessons" if you ask her what she did at swimming lessons a lot of times she says, "get naked", "put on bathing suit" and "swim diaper". Sometimes she will tell you that she "went under the water" and "blew bubbles under the water". She was so relaxed! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was just like play time in the water with some teaching snuck in. She did indeed go underwater and loved it, she blew bubbles a few times even though the woman said that typically kids don't do that until they are 4, she learned to crawl out of the pool and wait on the side until I counted and told her to jump in. The only issue we had a all was when Turner's class was over and she wanted to stay in the pool and swim more.
Sunday we were able to spend the day with Patrick, Deacon, Mom and Dad. Deacon and Turner love each other so much, they are so sweet together. This time though it seems Turner has turned into a bit of a copycat. She did everything Deacon did, or at least tried very hard.
While we were at mom's Turner came over to me pointing at her diaper and saying, "go potty". I took her to the bathroom and sure enough she had just peed in her diaper. I was happy that it seems she at least acknowledged that one time that she was going to the bathroom. Hopefully this means that potty training is coming soon!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment