
Tuan and I have given each other the peace sign for years as a way of letting the other know we love them. Well, we have tried to get Turner to do the same thing, but she hasn't quite mastered that much control of her hands yet. Instead, she has started giving us an "L"...obviously, for LOVE! I hope to get a picture of her doing it to post, but for now, I wanted to document it.
She also has shown us lately that when she sees a bird or talks about one, she pinches her forefinger and thumb together like a bird's beak, and when asked what a monkey says she pounds her chest like a gorilla.
Also, I wanted to tell you guys about Sunday morning. Turner woke up at 4am, and was really fussy (turns out we think she had a tummy ache) so I finally just went to get her to put in our bed and watch TV. Tuan was still sleeping (or trying to), but at one point, Turner climbed on top of him and gave him a big pacifier kiss on the mouth. It is the first time she has done something like that and it was so sweet!
Finally, she has been enjoying a good game of peekaboo for quite sometime, but this morning, she started doing it with her hands. The funny part is that instead of covering her eyes, she would cover her mouth! Too funny!
She is such an amazing little girl! We love her so much and hope she will continue to make people happy with her smiles and fun spirit!

No comments:
Post a Comment