Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 08, 2008

Week 33 (11/17-23/2008)

Monday, Turner spent the evening with her Daddy again while I worked, and didn't sleep well. As usual, this was a sign of things to come. Tuesday, she had a really hard time falling asleep. Wednesday, she slept really well. Funny how things can be so different from one night to the next, if only we knew what she needed to be comfortable. We can only guess!

On Thursday, Tuan had to go to Knoxville, so Turner and I got to hang out at home together. On Friday, I had to work again, so she got to go to work with me for a little bit and then Tuan picked her up to take her home. She was so fun at the school and so friendly to everyone. The people I work with love her so much! Again, she had a really hard time getting to sleep that night, and since Tuan had been on the road home from Knoxville right before picking her up, he was very frustrated by the time I got there. I got her settled down pretty quickly. On Saturday, mom and dad came to visit, and went with us to take our Christmas Card pictures with Brittany in downtown Jonesborough. We went to lunch and then ran some errands! Then that evening, we headed to Chad's again for another cold night by the fire, with some fried turkey, Turner had such fun again and was wonderful although she had been a bit fussy during the day.

On Sunday, the nursery said she had been much fussier than usual and she was fussy while we were at lunch with our Sunday School friends. We went home and tried to get her to rest as much as possible and noticed she was very snotty AGAIN!

Oh no...another illness seems to be on its way...it always seems to start with sleep problems!

No comments: