She is approximately 27.25 inches long (90th percentile), weighs 16 lbs 3.5 oz (50th percentile) and her head circumference is in the 25th percentile.
On Sunday, we did a photo shoot at Mom and Dad's farm with Brittany Gillis-Williams, she is doing some photography on the side and is an ETSU student and her husband's family has been long time friends of my family.
Brittany did an AMAZING job and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I HIGHLY recommend her! Here is a link to her webpage bgwphotography.blogspot.com she charges a VERY reasonable fee and then releases the images to you to print where you want with full copyright privileges! Trust me, you CANNOT beat the deal, I have tried with all those coupons we get in the mail for Portrait Studios and they are so good at the upsale that you end up spending tons of money for pictures that are simply OKAY!
I am not getting paid to promote Brittany, and paid for my session too, I just think you can't beat the deal! She would've let Turner change outfits as many times as we wanted and would've included us in the pictures too for no additional fee! Great for family sessions for those of you about to pop out some little ones and she will come to you, again, great if you aren't really wanting to get out with a new baby!
Okay, so enough of singing Brittany's praises, here are some of the pictures!
![]() |
| BGW Photography |


No comments:
Post a Comment