Monday was a big day at Turner's day care. She had her first "painting experience". She made a green and red masterpiece on a piece of foil. She liked it so much she decided to put her face in it and we were getting green paint out of her nose even the next morning! I am so happy that her daycare does fun stuff like this with the kids. At the old place I would come in each day to find her in her crib, here I have only seen her in the bed if she was sleeping! That evening, she had to go back to work with me for a meeting! I hate doing that to her, but sometimes I have to and I always enjoy having her around! My students are always so excited to see her.
Tuesday, I was teaching the Rape Aggression Defense class on campus so Tuan picked up Turner from daycare and spent the afternoon with her! I am always happy when they get to spend so much time alone together, he doesn't get much of that, and I am thrilled that he is willing to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment