On Wednesday, as usual, Tuan took care of the morning duties required to get Turner ready for daycare. He called me when he got to work and told me that she had spit up all over the place and that he had to change clothes (all of them). I felt so bad for him, but he handled it like a pro and once again I remembered how blessed I am to have such an amazing partner to raise this little girl with.
On Thursday, we dropped Turner off at her Granny and Papaw's and left her there until Sunday while we went to a wedding in Colorado. It was really hard to leave her and even harder to be away from her for so long, but it was great for Tuan and I to reconnect and enjoy some time to ourselves. She did great while we were away, she would have a hard time settling down for sleep, but otherwise they said she was perfect. It seems she had a lot of visitors and went to the Homecoming Celebration and their church where she was loved on by all sorts of new people! We were much later getting home on Sunday than we meant to be (plane delays) so we didn't really get to see her until Monday morning! We were so happy to see that she still knew and loved us! :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment