Monday, Tuan had to leave work early again so that I didn't have to take Turner to work for another late meeting. When school starts there is a lot of stuff going on. This summer it was so much easier because there wasn't alot of evening stuff to go to, now I am really having to figure out how to manage all the things that must be done and still find time to spend with Turner. Luckily, I have a great husband and an understanding daughter! I still hate the fact that her daycare providers get to spend more time with her than we do, but we make sure the time we spend with her is well spent! Monday night, Turner slept much better!
Tuesday, was my monthly girls night out, I got to spend a few hours with Turner before I left and appreciate Tuan so much for being willing to do all the bedtime stuff without me!
On Thursday, Turner woke up around 5:30am and just laid in her bed babbling to herself. It was super sweet to just listen to her, but we would've definitely preferred to enjoy it about an hour later! :) She talked and slept a bit more until about 7am when we usually get her up. That night, Super Daddy stepped in once more while I went to get my haircut! I promise I don't usually get out this much, but it has been a busy week! :)
On Friday, Turner woke up babbling again around 5:30am, she is precious.
She also seemed to be getting a bit more snotty. She has still had her normal congestion, but she is getting a lot more snot! Oh no! That night she didn't sleep as well either, we had to go in there a few times, but luckily that is all we really had to do was put her pacifier back in. I am not sure how she sleeps with that thing when her nose is messed up, but she does!
On Saturday morning, we had our weekly family breakfast out! Tuan even showed me where he had scheduled "Breakfast with the Girls" in his Blackberry and he turned down a chance to go play tennis because of it! It is a nice tradition that I hope Turner will continue to do with us for a long time! We always run some errands after breakfast! That evening we went to Jeff and Jen's for dinner, it was a fun night and dinner was great! Turner fell asleep while we were there, and after a little fussiness went to bed okay at home, she is still really congested though.
Sunday, was another restful day after church!
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment