Monday, my dad had surgery on his shoulder at the VA so Turner and I went to sit with mom at the hospital for a little bit. Mom and dad hadn't seen her in awhile, and even though it was kind of hard to visit at the hospital, I know it was special to get to see us. Tuan took the time out of his busy day to pick up Turner and bring her to the hospital with lunch for everyone! Very nice!
During the night while we were trying to get her to settle back down and go to sleep, I noticed that even after sitting with the shower running, she was still really restless when I laid her down. So, on a hunch, I took the incline sleep positioner out from under her, she rolled over and when to sleep on her side, just like that! If only she could just tell us what would make her comfy!
For the past week or so, Turner has really started putting most everything in her mouth, and when she sees her pacifier or bottle coming she opens up wide. She is also starting to try to sit up when she is lying down. It is funny to watch her try so hard to pull up. It is amazing how she is already learning so many things.
Tuesday night was much better, she still got up at about 4:30am, but we only had to go in the room twice. I think the warm mist humidifier made a little difference and I think she is finally starting to get a little better. This morning when Tuan was putting some saline in her nose to try to suck out the crud, it came out the other nostril, we figure that is a GREAT sign that things are clearing up!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment