Being thankful seems to really pay off! :) Every time I write and mail what I am sure is to be the last thank you card for baby gifts another gift shows up in the mail! Turner sure does have a lot of very generous people in her life, and we are all so thankful for the many gifts and well wishes!
Another tip that came from Heather (who has been a complete lifesaver) is to have Baby Oxyclean on hand! Poop stained clothes are no match for the stuff! I keep a bucket ready and whenever something gets really stained I just put some water and Oxyclean in and let it soak until next time I do laundry! We are really lucky though because Turner really is NOT a messy kid, she doesn't spit up, she hasn't thrown up and she doesn't really do anything yet that would make her dirty! We only have to deal with the occasional overflowing diaper of poop!
I would like to give a shout out to my baby's daddy! I know he loves the blog, and reads it often! WE LOVE YOU!
Finally, it seems Turner gets really restless about 4am. For the past few nights, she hasn't really cried, but gets fussy about this same time. She is usually wet so we change her and try to settle her down without feeding her. We have been so spoiled with her sleeping through the night, that now it seems weird to get up! I keep reminding Tuan that many parents can't even get the 6 hours we get for months!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know I read your blog religiously - I've really enjoyed the tips - so keep 'em coming!!!
And yes, Whitebread and I would be one of those couples who have yet to see more than 4 hours of sleep at a time! So keep counting those blessings!!!
Can't wait to see you & Turner baby Monday!
~Ashleigh
Post a Comment