Just a quick update...Turner is doing great, she is getting more and more alert daily and is doing wonderfully with eating. She sleeps well too! I am doing better daily too. I am much less sore today, and moving around well. The soreness will likely continue for awhile, but it is good that it is easing up! My legs are VERY swollen, but no one seems too concerned and says it could stay that way for a few weeks. My concern about this is that I am afraid the pants I brought will not fit to wear home! :)
Tuan is being a perfect father and partner! He helps so much with feedings, is a champion swaddler and has changed a couple of diapers. I have yet to change one! He is also so sweet to sit and just talk to Turner about almost anything! She adores him already!
We have been really blessed to get to work with Ann the hospital's lactation specialist, she is so encouraging and supportive and helpful!
Today the lady with the alter guild came to bring us the alter flowers from church. Our church is so thoughtful, I didn't realize that they did this either.
Turner already seems so strong, and holds her head up quite a bit while we are trying to burp her! People say she looks older than she is, I think it is just because people only see her plump little face. The rest of her is pretty small and wrinkly!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment