Tuan and I went back to visit the doctor today. He decided to try stripping the membranes once more to see if we could get my contractions going again. If I don't go into labor on my own before then, he is going to schedule us for an induction on Sunday. Hopefully, things will progress naturally well before then, but if not, he said everything we do now (the membrane stripping) will get us closer and help things on Sunday.
So, now we wait again!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment