Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

17 days....

I can't believe we are so close to having this baby. I really thought I was going to have her on Friday, I was feeling really weird last week, and having some slight cramping, but I think I was nervous for one thing because I had been reading a lot about labor and prelabor symptoms, I have also been really stressed at work and afraid I won't be everything done before I start leave, and I think I was really tired. I got to sleep ALOT this weekend, and feel a little more stable now. I just need her to stay in there until I get my concert work done. We have 3 major shows coming up, and I need to at least get the paperwork done so other people can take them over.

So, in my anxiousness this weekend we finally got some stuff done. We packed our hospital bag, put in the car seat and changed the sheets on all the beds. We even had the car seat checked by the local police and they were very impressed with our installation job! Yeah, us!

I had my first weekly doctor's appointment last week, it went well. No problems! I did have my Group B Strep test, and will get the results of that this week. Even if it is positive, it is no big deal, they just give me antibiotics when I start labor to keep the baby from getting it.

No comments: