Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HIP PAIN

Okay, so for a few weeks I have been having some hip pain especially when I was on my feet quite a bit. Yesterday I decided to get on the treadmill for some exercise and after I got off my hip started hurting even more. Today, it has hurt all day and there have been quite a few times that it hurt so bad I thought I was going to scream.

Now I have a problem, I canceled my gym membership a couple of days ago because I was able to walk on the treadmill at home and that was about all I was planning on doing. However, if walking is going to cause so much pain then maybe I should try to get my membership back so that I can use the pool to get some exercise, but then I need a maternity bathing suit.

Anyway, I got an appointment to see my chiropractor on Friday, if I can make it til then, and maybe he can help me fix this problem. I really hope it is only temporary anyway. My doctor said it was just my body spreading to make room for the baby. That is a good thing, but this pain is horrific!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: